'Thanks! I love this product because I am always on the go. Now I can fill out my forms using my laptop. My docs look so neat. Much better than handwritten.'
Add Page Numbers to PDF For Free
- UPLOAD YOUR
- TYPE ANYWHERE
OR SIGN YOUR FORM
- PRINT, EMAIL, FAX,
- TRY IT
Page Numbers in PDF Documents
If you’re dealing with a large document, it may be difficult to locate specific information within its many pages. For better file navigation, you can add page numbers on every page. This can be done quickly and easily with the help of our solution, no additional printers, scanners or paper copies needed. Our website will help you insert the page numbers in PDF in a few clicks. To do this you will only need a laptop, mobile or desktop device connected to the internet. Arrange your pages online from anywhere you want! Spend less time and paper on documentation!
How to Add Page Numbers to PDF
To insert PDF page numbers on your document follow the steps below:
- Upload your document using the drag and drop box or provide its link. You may add it from a cloud storage service or your Slack, Salesforce or Xero accounts.
- Open the “Add watermark” tab on the left side of the screen. Click the drop-down menu and choose the page numbering option, then select the position of the number. Next, insert the format and size of the numbers.
- Numbers can be placed on the page header or footer in the center, left or right sides. Try one of the variants and change it if you dislike the way it looks.
- If you want to remove the page numbers, uncheck the box.
- If you want to remove pages from the template that was not edited on our website use erase tool. It will white out all unnecessary information on the page.
- Save the output PDF by clicking the “Done” option.
- You may print the template, save or send it via USPS or e-mail.
For a demonstration of how to remove page numbers, watch the following video guide.
Now you understand that adding page numbers to PDF with our service is very easy.
We feature a wide variety of online tools to change PDF documents. By using our tools, you can not only put page numbers but also add fillable fields to your PDF file. The documents can be edited on the go, no matter if you use windows, mac or a smartphone. Add any content to your document or continue inserting page numbers in PDF.
Short Guide on Adding Page Numbers into PDF:
- To add pages to a PDF online, upload the PDF document using PDFfiller's uploader or create a PDF with Document Creator.
- Click on the Add Watermark tab and check the Page Numbering dropdown menu.
- Select the page you want to delete and click on the Trash Can icon.
- When you're done editing, click the orange DONE button.
What our customers say about PDFfiller
'PDFfiller replaced a scanner, a fax machine, and a filing cabinet. My office is on its way to paperless bliss.'
'I love filling out IRS forms online with PDFfiller. I recommend this product for any business.'
More on Page Numbers in PDF
What is PDFfiller?
PDFfiller is an online PDF editing software. With PDFfiller, you can search for, edit, store and export PDF documents online without downloading and installing any software. PDFfiller also allows you to access and edit PDF documents from any internet-connected device at anytime.
Can I add pages into a PDF document online?
Yes. PDFfiller’s powerful tools allow adding blank pages into PDFs saved in MY DOCS.
How can I add pages into a PDF file?
Select the document you need in MY DOCS. Click the More button and choose Add Blank Pages in the dropdown menu. After this you will see the dialog box where you should choose the number of pages you want to add (up to five). Finish the process by pressing the Add Pages button.